I worked with this company to produce a line of custom dog collars. They were fantastic through the order process, quick to respond (in hindsight...pushy).

They answered my every question, make the process seem simple and after submitting them all my designs - I placed the order. They collected 70% of the amount upfront and that is when they stopped returning emails. I started calling - they never once picked up the phone. This went on for months.

I should have received my complete order in 4-6 weeks of the order date - 5 months later...still no order. After 2 months, I still hadn't even received my samples, they told me it was because the parts were being "imported" from France. France? After hounding them daily by email (usually not getting responses), I finally got my samples.

I was told when i gave the "OK" production would start and I would have them a week later. I gave the OK to produce the day after I received the samples..that was 2 months ago. I did get a small portion of my order finally...yet the collars were slashed like someone had cut them with a razorblade.

When i contacted the company, they asked me to ship them back for repairs but said they couldn’t cover shipping costs back because they don’t have Shipping accounts with any of the big shippers (UPS, FedEx, etc) - doesn't sound convincing for a "worldwide manufacturer." They lied to me about where they produced, they lied to me about owners, they never returned a single phone call and the emails I did receive were full of lies. Do not work with this company - they will steal your money.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Romy and Jacob. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Romy and Jacob to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting my money stolen. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Romy and Jacob dog collars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments